Migration Agents are Qualified.

They can legally give immigration assistance/advice/visa advice/lodge visas on your behalf.

The below pdf attachments discuss your rights as a consumer and Migration Agent responsibilities to you as a client.

Even if you do not choose to use our services, we implore you to consider using another Registered Migration Agent and check the MARN of the agent in the mara.gov.au website.

Unregistered persons giving migration advice are not only, not qualified to give advice but in Australia it is unlawful.

There is no consumer protections for persons who choose unregistered persons as their visa service.


Give customers a reason to do business with you.

Consumer guide (english)